“At the library, information (education) is free just come with your basket” All library rules must be obeyed.
1. Stealing, defacing and /or mutilating of library materials is a capital offence
2. Punishment for offenders may include replacement/payment for the book(s), blacklisting, suspension or dismissal from the College depending on the gravity of the offence.
3. Absolute silence must he maintained in and around the library premises Personal text books should be kept away from the library
4. All kinds of food including biscuits, soft drinks, water, etc. are prohibited from the library.
Exeat permit for duration not exceeding two hours and/or destinations not beyond Uromi, may be granted by the student’s House Master/Mistress.
Exeat permit for duration in excess of two hours and for destinations outside Uromi may only be issued by the SBHM, or the VP’s on behalf of Principal.
GSM PHONES: 1. Students are NOT allowed to come to school with GSM Handsets
2. Students will be given the opportunity to contact their parents/guardians
whenever the need arise. Any student found with GSM Handset will be severely punished and the handset destroyed.
3. Use of Social Media by Students is strictly prohibited. Other prohibited items and materials include Pressing Iron, Boiling Ring, Cooking Utensils, Raw Food materials.
BOUNDS AND EXEATS
No student in the boarding-house must go out of the school at any time without appropriate authorization. No day student may go out of the school during school hours except with permission, Staff Common Room is out-of-bounds to students except when specifically invited.
All students are expected to meet the minimum standards required of a boarding students:
1. All students are expected to wake up at 5:30am for the morning prayers every day Morning chores including the cleaning of the hostels and environs, and personal hygiene must be observed and concluded before 6:45am
2. Students are expected to get to the refectory, (Dinning) for breakfast at 6:45am Mondays and Fridays and at 7:00am Tuesdays to Thursdays.
3. Students must keep their beds, corners and personal effects tidy at all times Light-out which is at 9:30pm must be strictly observed
4. No student is allowed to receive any visitor in the hostel
5. Students are not permitted to keep more than N200 with him/her as pocket money in the hostel. Monies in excess of the N200 should be
deposited with the guardian, housemaster or mistress
6. Hostel inspection is a compulsory exercise.
7. Students should, therefore, be prepared and make themselves ready for the inspection especially on Saturdays.
8. Girls hostels are out of bound to boys and so also the boys hostel to girls.
9. Under no circumstance should a boy or girl be found in the girls or boys hostel.
10. The hostels are locked during the following activities: (Normal and Extra) classes; prep, Friday sanitation exercise, club and society
meetings and sporting activities.
11. No student should, therefore be
found around the hostel during the period of these activities
18. No student should receive visitors outside visiting days.
19. All official
assemblies in the college are compulsory. Absenteeism and late coming to the assemblies are strictly prohibited.
20. Possession/wearing of unapproved clothes and shoes (mufti) other than college uniforms and sandals are strictly forbidden.
21. Painting of nails, eye lashes/lids, lips and the use of any jewellery is prohibited. Only approved hair styles are allowed.
22. Vernacular speaking among the students is prohibited on the compound.
23. No student should be in possession of any offensive weapon, use or attempt the use of such weapon.
The following records will be kept to keep tract of the above:
(a) Dossier of offenders/culprits.
(b) Punishment book-to record punishment of offenders.
(c) Black book to record bad cases of offenders who always get into
trouble. These records will be reflected appropriately in the Testimonial.
Please be informed that the PDF document uploaded above for your school fee payment is shared to enable our students make First Term School Fees Payment using remita platform with the generated RRR-Codes.
1. As attached, some students have multiple RRR-codes to enable them clear the Outstanding Debt(s)<hr>
2. Please ignore the Outstanding Debt(s) if you are sure of not having any outstanding
Thanks and God bless you all!
Esele Usugun (A.I.E)