Federal Science and Technical College, Uromi was established in 1999 alongside two other colleges, one in Tungbo, Bayelsa State and the other in Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State.
Credit must be given to Mr. Ibebunjo, an Ibo philanthropist, who established a Skills Acquisition/Trade Centre in 1963 and handed it over to his church, the Baptist, before leaving Uromi for his home town at the outbreak of the Nigeria Civil War, 1967-1970.
FEDERAL SCIENCE AND TECHNICAL COLLEGE, UROMI.
© 2021 All Rights Reserved
Our day is spiced with activities geared towards making our students who came into the College as boys to take their roles as men. This they can do if they seek for Grace from God through prayers, examination of themselves to know themselves and by dint of hard work
1. Religious activities on Fridays and Sundays and other approved occasions are compulsory for all students concerned
2. Approved uniforms should be worn to religious gatherings.
3. No deliberate conversion of person(s) from one religion to another is allowed.
4. Every student is expected to exhibit religious tolerance and understanding.
5. It is an offence for any student or group of students to disrupt any religious/club activity on the compound.
6. Each child is expected to come with a copy of his/her Holy Book of Worship.
Dearest Students/Parents, good morning!
Please be informed that the PDF document uploaded above for our students e-learning, has only the web links to the resources and not the learning resources themselves.
I therefore advise as follows:
1. Year three students should visit https://waeconline.org.ng/e-learning for their e-learning resources
2. Year one & two students should visit
www.khanacademy.org for their e-learning resources
3. JS1- JS3 students should also visit www.khanacademy.org and navigate to the Grade_7 to Grade_9 sessions of the webpage for their e-learning resources.
Above links should be visited using any of your internet connected devices with full connectivity.
Thanks and God bless you all!